13.9.10

neglected

took this from cheng's blog, so credits go to her(:

Maybe i'm too dependent,

but i just wanted a close friend who can stay with me.
and you just don't seem to understand, from my point of view.
Stop! & look around,
maybe you haven't realise that you've missed me out.

this ain't the first time. in fact, it's the 2nd time. i tried hinting you but i guess you don't seemed to get it. telling you directly in the face doesn't seem to work anymore. and so, i'm lost. i'm at my wits end. when was it that we last talked about our lives? when was it that we ate lunch together? i don't think you had ever realized that you have missed me out. probably to you, i'm just a friend out of your many friends. but it isn't that way to me. it might take years to build up a friendship and only minutes are needed to destroy it. i still have those letters you wrote to me, those emails that we sent each other, still think about you everyday. but have you? i'm not as independent as you think i am, and you might never see this, but i'm just trying out my luck. hopefully, this message would be conveyed to you somehow. i'm really sick and tired of taking the initiative all the time. maybe by the time you realized that you still had me as a friend, it would be too late, for we had drifted too far apart and it just shows that you take my concern and our friendship for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment